6.24.2010

good morning!

I realize that it is now 11am, but I will still say good morning, because it has been a great one!
Woke up at 6.
Snoozed until 7.
Hit the road to the lake at 7:30.
Chatted with sweet Amy and Summer until 8.
Cycled until 9.
Stopped by Albertson's to pick up shampoo and Gatorade.
Made it out with conditioner somehow instead.
Homemade smoothie (banana, blueberry, cantaloupe, honey, protein powder, milk).
Skyped Amanda.
And now to read and write until lunch with my grandparents.
Whew.

And this little playlist kept me running and smiling. Enjoy:
John Mayer - In Your Atmosphere
John Mayer - Why Georgia
John Mayer - Bold as Love
(can't ever get enough of him)
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Mumford & Sons - Awake my Soul
Muse - The Resistance
Muse - Muscle Museum
DMB - JTR (John the Revelator)
(gotta get my Dave in for the day, of course)
Wakey!Wakey! - Brooklyn
(as featured on One Tree Hill...no judgement, I love that show)

No comments:

Post a Comment