10.06.2009

skeletons.

I'm learning so many things right now that I feel overwhelmed as I come to write! I don't know where to begin, and my thoughts are hardly organized. So these are the skeletons of what I see happening and what God is teaching me.

...the greatest freedom comes from grace and firm, hard discipline...

...the freedom that we have (mentioned above) enables us not to dance close to sin, but it does enable and encourage us to dance close to sinners...

...the Holy Spirit is alive and well in me, or He should be at least, and that provides power in my life; so am I living in such a way that requires the power of the Holy Spirit...

...do I move the heart of God, because scripture says that I can...

...if I talk about what I love, why am I silent when it comes to sharing Jesus with strangers...

These are all things moving around my brain. I expect to go through them one by one in detail. I'd love to hear input on these topics, or if you have one that you'd like to hear my thoughts on first, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment