11.12.2010

birthday bliss.

I really like birthdays! Unlike my bff Amanda Scott, who hates birthdays...or just hates getting older. Somehow, on my birthday, nothing can go wrong.

Today is living up to that deal. So far (and it's only 8 am), I was woken up by aforementioned roomie and friend, went to Starbucks, got a wee pink birthday donut, the lady at the counter sang me the chuckecheese birthday song, and then came home to my other roomie Jennifer Perry offering me breakfast. Last night, as a preview, I got to go see Ray LaMontagne live in concert (thanks roomies!).

Good days need playlists, so here's a sampler of what I'll be listening to. Check them out and enjoy them yourselves:



Such Great Heights by The Postal Service
God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise by Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs
We Were Free by Priscilla Ahn
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's
Ice on Her Lashes by Brooke Fraser
Over the Rainbow (Glee Cast Version)
Something Beautiful by Needtobreathe
Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
Bread & Water by Ryan Bingham
The Musical Priest by The Blackthorn Project
The Lighthouse's Tale by Nickel Creek
Almost Everything by Wakey!Wakey!
Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol
Are We There Yet by Ingrid Michaelson
And So It Goes by Ernie Halter
The One I Love by David Gray
House of Gold by The Secret Sisters

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your birthday brunch tomorrow! Excited to see you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete