3.26.2010

famous fridays: liz chivvis.

Liz Chivvis. Mother of two, wife of one, political genius, passionate questioner, and incredible photographer.

I had the privilege of sharing a meal with Liz today, and enjoyed topics as wide-ranging as healthcare, traveling, Missions, and rhetoric. We talked for over two hours! I think that anyone meeting Liz would feel as though they had known her for years. I can't wait to hang out with her again.

One of her passions is photography, and she is quite talented. I would love for you to enjoy her photography as well. Look for it to be displayed at The Village Cafe for the month of April! Her pieces are for sale.

If you need a photographer or a fun lunch date, I'm sure she would be willing to comply :).
Thanks for such a fun afternoon, Liz!!

lizchivvisphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment