Ten things I love about life right now, because I think it's good to take a look around every once in a while. "Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." (Ferris Bueller...love him)
10. I love living in Bryan/College Station. Growing up in the big city was nice, but I've found that I prefer the small towns, and would like to stay in them as long as possible. For now, that's until May 31, 2010.
9. Thanks to Tiffany Garrett and country dancing, I've been enjoying country music lately. I feel like for all the smack I've talked I need to say it again just to solidify: I've been enjoying country music lately. Maybe it goes with the small-town feeling.
8. I love dancing. No need to expound.
7. I had a McDouble from McDonald's the other day. Mmmm. :) I love those things. 99 cents of heaven in just a few small bites.
6. I love riding in the car with Ben (my brother). Not only do I enjoy his '99 GT Mustang and how he drives it, but I also love his wide and sometimes unlikely taste in music. I never know what it's going to be: Brittney, Fergie, Tonic, Linkin Park. I love how we can drive and say nothing important at all and just enjoy the scenery and the music.
5. I love the Aggies! Anyone sitting by me at the t.u. football game would probably say some funny things about me. I really enjoy good Aggie football.
4. I love going home for the holidays. I had to work the first half of this thanksgiving, and I realized how thankful I've been in the past to get to go home. Working 15 hours over a holiday isn't fun, but it makes going home that much better.
3. I love coming home to 4 girls. It's like a round-the-clock party. I love pink house parties :).
2. I love starting my run when it's dark outside and watching the sun come up. I like being there when the day begins. I don't know why, but it feels like I'm witnessing something important that's happening, and my day is better off because I saw it.
1. I love driving with the windows down. It's probably my favorite prayer time. I feel close to Jesus when I'm driving and the wind is blowing in and the sun is shining down and a good song is playing (usually Dave Matthews).